Many successful small businesses need in-house bookkeepers to handle customer invoicing, pay the bills and handle other day to day tasks. By adding Part Time Controller & CFO services, business owners can ensure that their bookeeping operations have the proper checks and balances to protect the business from fraud while providing supervision, high level reporting, owner consutation and strategic vision for their business.
- Does your in-house bookkeeper have the formal education and experience necessary to ensure that your accounting data is complete and accurate?
- Do you have the time and experience to supervise your in-house bookkeeper and make important decisions regarding accounting practices, tax strategy and regulatory requirements?
- Do you receive regular financial and operational performance reports that you can rely on to make important business decisions?
- Does your bookkeeper provide financial analysis, budgeting advice and performance analysis?
- Do you have a pricing strategy and cost structure designed to meet your goals?
- Are you doing everything you can to increase the profitability of your company?
Our consulting services can help you look at your financial data and your business in new ways – and ensure your business has the internal systems and controls necessary to maintain accurate and up-to-date financial data.
By spotlighting trends, analyzing cost centers and pricing structures, we can help you make the decisions needed to enhance profitability.
Areas of expertise:
- Process Improvement and Implementation
- Accounting System Analysis
- IT Systems Analysis & Implementation
- Job Costing & Product Profitability Analysis
- Ratio Analysis – profit margins, cost allocations
- Departmental Reporting
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Due Diligence
- Tax Planning
- Personnel planning
- Exit planning
Contact us today – let’s discuss how we can help your business.